Terms & Conditions
Using the St Martin's parish website content.
1. The information contained in this web site (http://stmartinsconstables.com) which shall include, without limitation, the home page and all other pages under the same top level domain name is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
2. St Martin's parish gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of any information contained in this web site and accepts no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on any such information.
3. St Martin's parish shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in this web site.
4. St Martin's parish shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to web sites which are not connected with or under the control of
The contents of these pages are copyright St Martin's parish. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the express written permission of St Martin's parish.
Images: Images used on this website are believed to be copyright free. Images, including hero banners on the website home page, may have been sourced from free online resources, with no restriction on use. Web searches to date have indicated no claim of ownership for these images. It is not our intention to infringe any copyright or ownership claim. If you believe that an image belongs to you and has been used without permission, please contact St Martin's parish directly.
Some images on this St Martin's Parish website are copyright Chris George Photography, Guernsey and used by kind permission of the owner. Website images may also be sourced from Visit Guernsey with thanks.
In particular, no part of the St Martin's parish web pages or its logotype may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, or incorporated in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. No part of the St Martin's parish web pages or its logotype may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system without express permission.
Please contact St Martin's parish at:
La Grande Rue
T: +44 (0) 1481 238363
Office open hours:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10.00am to Noon.
La Grande Rue
Tel: 01481 238363
Hire the Parish Hall!
Did you know that you can hire the Parish Hall for public and domestic functions such as a wedding reception or anniversary party?